Job Title: West Coast Sales, DiGiCo Date: February 15, 2023
Department: Sales Overtime Status: Exempt
Reports To: Vice President, Professional Audio Products
This position will have no direct supervisory responsibility. Responsible for sales, business/target management of multiple independent rep firms.
- This role has direct responsibility for developing and managing the business relationship between Group One and its customers.
- Assist customers with the design and quoting of audio systems.
- Responsible for stated sales budget with the assigned customers, as well as growing Group One’s business complementary to the go-to-market strategy.
- Presents and executes new product introductions including but not limited to, forecasting, training, and implementing sell through strategies.
- Support design and implementation of presentations and on-site trainings to key installation customers on Group One product offerings.
- Update independent rep firms on product releases, marketing, and promotional opportunities.
- Conduct meetings and sales/technical trainings with key accounts, end users and consultants.
- Regularly review rep firm performance and work with the VP to update/change strategies as required.
- Become an expert in brand story, product knowledge, sales of Live, Theater and Broadcast applications, setup, and demonstrations.
- Maintain regular contact with rep force, touring & local engineers, venues, sound company & installation staff as well as consultants.
- Field assistance of our Technical Support team when needed to support the shops and/or end users in the field.
- Navigate any field support requests from customers including troubleshooting, or special requests.
- Assist with monitoring and reporting relevant competitive activity in the marketplace.
- Minimum 5 years in selling or operating large format live sound consoles.
- Strong proficiency with digital mixing console audio control systems and protocols
- Strong technical competence and communication skills
- Experience in mixing live sound FOH, Monitors, HOW, Theater, Broadcast or Corporate sound applications
- Experience in Audio Networked system, system tuning and RF coordination a plus
- Proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can effectively work with all levels of an organization
- Have clear objectives and strives to exceed them
- Takes ownership for personal career and skill development
- Ability to navigate on their own to get things done in a timely manne
- Willingness to travel US up to 80% of the time, sometimes with very little advance notice.
- Must be located on the west coast (LA area preferred).
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
For interested applicants, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@g1limited.com
About Group One Ltd.
Group One Ltd. is a US importer and distributor for a number of professional audio and lighting manufacturers. The company’s audio division currently distributes Calrec broadcast solutions, DiGiCo digital mixing consoles, KLANG:technologies 3D immersive in-ear monitor mixing systems, Solid State Logic recording solutions, MC2 high quality innovative amplifiers, XTA digital signal processing equipment and integrated amplification, and Austrian Audio headphones and microphones. The lighting division currently distributes Avolites lighting control consoles, and elektraLite LED fixtures.