Photo: elektraLite’s DataAir Transmitter and Receiver pictured with an included power supply
elektraLite is proud to announce the launch of its new DataAir Wireless DMX Data Transmission System. Comprised of the ELE810 DataAir Transmitter and ELE811 DataAir Receiver, the new system brings wireless functionality to DMX distribution with easy convenience for fast and powerful control.
Intentionally designed to be low profile and quick to use, elektraLite’s DataAir transmitter and receiver are each no larger than a ballpoint pen and simply plug-and-play ready, requiring only the included power supply to operate. A five-pin connector plugs right into the input or output (depending on transmitting or receiving data), and is configured with a simple onboard LED color display. Additionally, the system is configurable with up to seven individual wireless networks working simultaneously without interference from each other, allowing for up to seven DMX universes to be utilized for maximum control.
Ideal for all types of venues, DataAir is perfect for performance spaces, both indoor and out, as well as temporary stages, architectural and portable lighting applications, and exterior enclosures in hard-to-reach places.
“The fundamental problem with the vast majority of wireless systems is that they are expensive and complex to use,” describes Norman Wright, vice president of research and development for Group One Limited’s lighting division. “What we did was to use all the high tech software available to us to make the signal reliable and protected, but then put it in an extremely simple ‘hardware package’ that is easy to use. No base stations and receiver stations. Just a male XLR with everything built in as transmitter and a female XLR for receiver. You chose one of seven channels with a button push and you’re done.”
• Plug-and-play technology is ready to use out of the box; additional features and options configurable with only a few pushes of a single hidden button
• Up to seven distinct networks available for transmitting multiple universes of DMX wirelessly
• 500M range for complete coverage of your DMX-controlled equipment
• Highly-effective GFSK modulation design with 126 channels of self-adjusting frequency for enhanced network protection, providing a high level of anti-jamming security
• Signal data is real time, eliminating delay when transmitting
• Low-profile form factor for use in a diverse array of applications, including portable locations and exterior enclosures where hardwire data is difficult or impossible
• Use multiple receivers with only one transmitter for maximum coverage with minimum hardware
• Low-profile design allows for maximum portability, quick storage and easy installation
Already in stock and shipping to dealers, the DataAir Transmitter (ELE810) affordably lists for $99.00 with the DataAir Receiver (ELE811) available for $97.00. For more details on the two new elektraLite DataAir products, visit www.myelektralite.com.