DiGiCo’s SD10 already includes many of the features and benefits of the company’s flagship SD7. The implementation of a Stealth Core 2 upgrade will take it to a new level.
“When we developed the SD10, we made sure that it was ideal for both Front of House and monitor positions, as well as application-specific upgrades for theatre SD10T and broadcast SD10B,” says DiGiCo Managing Director James Gordon. “It’s become internationally a very rider-friendly console, but the Stealth Core 2 upgrade delivers even more and will keep your SD10 investment safe well into the future.”
The SD10 upgrade will include:
- An increase from 96 channel strips to 132
- An increase from 48 output busses to 56 + Master + 24 x 24 Matrix
- An increase from 16 to 214 DiGiTuBes
- An increase from 16 to 214 Multiband Dynamic options
- An increase from 16 to 214 Dynamic EQs
- Digital FX rises from 16 to 24 units
As with the entire range of SD series, this upgrade will be an option and is due to be released this summer.
The SD10 Stealth Core 2 upgrade option will be available at a US list cost of less than $2,200 (£1395), with discounts offered to existing DiGiCo customers.