Next in line to receive DiGiCo’s Stealth Core 2 upgrade is the SD8 and smaller framed SD8-24, which will also be able to benefit from the company’s latest processing and application code.
The versatility and competitive price point of DiGiCo’s SD8 has made it popular in every area of the audio industry, from concert touring, theatre and broadcast to larger scale corporate events. With Stealth Core 2, SD8 becomes even more of a force to be reckoned with.
The SD8 upgrade will include:
- An increase from 60 channel strips to 120
- An increase from 24 output busses to 48 + Master + 16 x 16 Matrix
- An increase from 12 to 186 DiGiTuBes
- An increase from 12 to 186 Multiband Dynamic options
- An increase from 12 to 186 Dynamic EQs
- Digital FX rises from 12 to 16 units
- Control Groups rises from 12 to 24 to control the increased channel count
As with the entire range of SD series, this upgrade will be an option and is due to be released this summer.
The SD8 Stealth Core 2 upgrade option will be available at a US list cost of less than $1,500 (£950), with discounts offered to existing DiGiCo customers.